ACDS Contact Allergen Management Program (CAMP)
Patient Access Agreement
The Patient Information Database (Database) is maintained on the ACDS CAMP Web site by the American Contact Dermatitis Society (ACDS) for informational and educational purposes only. The Database is intended to provide members of the general public (Users) with easy access to product information generated as the result of allergen sensitivity data input by their ACDS member physicians. ACDS requires any User wishing to access the Database to agree to the following terms and conditions of this Access Agreement. Specifically, Users acknowledge and agree that:
1. The entire contents of the Patient Page of the CAMP Web site, including the Database (Patient Page), is the property of ACDS, or used by ACDS with permission, and is protected under U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws, whether or not a notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights appears on the screen displaying the information. Users may save, use, download, and retransmit their personalized product lists only for personal, non-commercial purposes. Users shall not download, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, by sale or otherwise, edit, or otherwise use the Patient Page for any other purpose without the express prior written permission of ACDS.
2. The information in the Database, and the product lists generated therefrom, will not be construed or relied upon as medical advice, professional opinions, or consultations, and is not intended to replace, and does not replace, the considered judgment of the userls licensed medical practitioner. In addition, medical standards can vary from one jurisdiction to another and are subject to change as new rules take effect and/or new information, materials, and methods become available.
3. Although the Database is updated regularly, ACDS does not validate the accuracy or sufficiency of the product lists or other Database information included; makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation that such product lists or other information is valid, sufficient, or complete; and assumes no responsibility or liability with respect thereto. Unless specifically stated otherwise, ACDS does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any product listed in the Database, and such products should not be referenced in any way to imply approval or endorsement.
4. The Patient Page may not be used to conduct any activities that may be illegal. For example, the Database shall not be used to encourage software infringement, spreading of computer viruses, breaking into private computer forums, or other crimes.
5. Users shall respect the security of the Patient Page and not attempt to gain access to areas private to ACDS or other users. A User may not upload, post or transmit any material containing software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt or limit the functionality of the CAMP Web site, computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment. Users may not attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, modify or hack the Web site or underlying software to defeat or overcome any encryption or digital rights management technology implemented by ACDS, or to harm, disable, overburden, misuse or interfere with any other partyls use of the Database, servers, networks or systems.
6. Users may not provide their passwords to any third party without the express prior written consent of ACDS.
7. ACDS shall deny access to the Patient Page to any User who has not agreed to the terms of this Access Agreement and reserves the right to terminate access to any User who does not abide by such terms.
8. ACDS makes no warranty that the Patient Page, or any computer, server, device, software, or other technology associated with the Patient Page is free of viruses, worms, or other elements or codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
9. ACDS reserves the right to modify or change the terms of this Access Agreement as it determines from time to time in the best interests of ACDS, provided users are notified prior to any such change.
10. Users waive any and all rights, actions, and claims they may have against acds, their officers, directors, members, and agents, and release and discharge them from any and all liability for any damage, injury, or disease that may arise from their use of the database or a product list generated therefrom.
If you have any questions about this Access Agreement, please let us know. You may send an e-mail to ACDS at firstname.lastname@example.org.